Need help finding game title: "PROJECT...?"

Zychrondac

I cannot remember the name of this game! It looks like an RPG similar to Skyrim, but, I'm pretty sure that it's not Skyrim. In the trailer/screenshots, there is a large cyclops-looking character and some gothic-looking church/castle walkways/walls high up overlooking a vast scenery. It's called "Project something", can I can't remember the "something".

Anyone have any idea what this "Project something" is? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
I remember this one, really bad they canceled it, i think this game even now could have easyly beaten skyrim if they would update it...looking again at all the animations/effects/dragons...even that old gameplay vid is showing more quality then skyrim...not that im trying to burn skyrim here or anything, just saying.

Followed Project Offset for a few years. First saw it demonstrated on the old Tech TV. The engine was amazing and seemed to run circles around stuff that's out today... Offered the ability to mod the game in real-time as I recall, among other features. Really is a shame it never saw the light of day.

• 4 months later...

Followed Project Offset for a few years. First saw it demonstrated on the old Tech TV. The engine was amazing and seemed to run circles around stuff that's out today... Offered the ability to mod the game in real-time as I recall, among other features. Really is a shame it never saw the light of day.

Agreed. It saddens me that this seemingly great game was never made.

:wallbash: Darn this is a shame, they should at least sell the engine or the the "game" to other developer >_>

It was purchased, by Intel in 2008, and shut down in 2010. Intel owns the name and the engine so it's unfortunately completely dead. The devs have started another studio though.