[Classic Skyrim] - A new armor and weapon set - the Valewalker armor and weapons.

AegisRunestone

Back when it was released, I played World of Warcraft. My main was a Troll Hunter named Kul'thran, and I was playing on a RP Server. Since in the lore, the original Nightelf Demon Hunters were becoming corrupted by the Burning Legion (demons), I had a storyline where Kul'thran became the first Valewalker -- my made-up Hero Class, which was to replace the fallen Demon Hunters whom Elune was displeased with. Why a troll? That's a long story, and irrelevant to this post.

In any case, I made a new set of Stalhrim armor, Stalhrim bow, a Stalhrim War Axe, and a Stalhrim Dagger for this Valewalker set. However, I feel like it doesn't represent--lore-wise--how I designed the weapons in the story.

So, the Valewalker is a druidic version of the Shadow Hunter with the ability to manipulate Nature and Wind magic. A Valewalker specializes in a bow--with a one-handed axe and short sword as a melee back up, and uses a stealth ability called "Valewalking" to assassinate demons (I don't plan on implementing Valewalking, though). The other purpose was to destroy the old Demon Hunters. In essence, the Valewalker was to become the New Demon Hunter that could not be corrupted by the Burning Legion.

However, the closet thing in Skyrim we have to Wind Magic is Unrelenting Force (and any other Shouts I might not know of), so I need some help with the enchantments.

First off, we have Charaki Duti (Trollic for "Dancing Wind"), the Bow of Dancing Wind. Right now, it deals Frost Damage and Shock Damage like the Nightingale Bow. This isn't... what I want. I felt Frost and Shock would be a good combo to represent Wind Damage, but I really want it to be Wind. Charaki Duti also deals Nature damage. So, I'm assuming I need to make a new Magic Effect, and a new Enchantment, but I'm sure where to start.

Charaki Duti has NO stagger or knock back abilities. But basic Wind and Nature damage is boring. I was thinking of giving it a Banish Daedra effect since it's supposed to be demon slaying bow. But it's also the Bow of Dancing Wind. What do you think would fit it best? I'm up for suggestions. My idea is to create a bow that inflicts some of wind damage (maybe stuns, but not paralyzes the target for a short time), and is more effective against Daedra.

Then, we have Vendaval, the Short Sword of Gales. This is the off-hand weapon for melee. Since there are no short swords in Skyrim, it'll be dagger. Vendaval currently is enchanted with Shock Damage and Absorb Magicka.

Then, we have Saikuron, the Axe of Cyclones. This is main hand weapon for melee. It's currently enchanted with Absorb Stamina, and again, Frost Damage.

The point between the two weapons is also to deal wind and nature damage. Since Frost and Shock are my best idea for wind combos, that's what I enchanted them with. However, Saikuron Absorbs Stamina to show enemies down and strengthen the Valewalker, and Vendaval Absorbs Magicka because I wasn't sure what else to add. These weapons are not demon-slaying weapons, so Daedra aren't an issue. However, I want to make a power in which can only be used when Saikuron and Vendaval are equipped: Tornado Crash. When the power is active, for a certain amount of time, the Dragonborn can unleash a knock-back and stagger effect ONLY when using a double weapon power attack. Tornado Crash, by my lore, only happens when the two weapons are used together. How would I go about making such a power?

Then, there's the armor set. The main piece of armor has resistance against Fire, Frost, Shock, and Poison to represent its protection against nature magic (I wonder if I should add Magic Resistance to represent protection from 'demonic' magic?). I'm okay with this.

The boots are enchanted with Muffle, Increased Sneaking percentage, and Stamina Regen Rate. I'm not 100% pleased with the boots, but I think it represents the stealth aspect of the Valewalker well enough.

The bracers are enchanted with Stamina Increase, One-handed Damage increase, and Carry Weight increase. I feel like some of the enchantments are random here. And honestly, it should increase Bow damage because... well, you'll see below.

Then we have the Valewalker Circlet. No, not a helmet, a circlet (armored circlet). Valewalker's have a special ability which I called "Aura Sight." Aura Sight is what I called the flames in front of a Shadow Hunter's eyes (if any of you played War3: Frozen Throne, you know what I'm talking about). I'm thinking the Circlet gives the Dragonborn that power. Aura Sight allows the Valewalker to see through Illusions (which means, using this power, you could see invisible enemies), Detect other Auras in area (similar to Aura Whisper, though perhaps with objects, too). Aura Sight, when activated, would constantly drain magicka. Once the Dragonborn runs out of magicka, Aura Sight wears off. I'm thinking a 12 or 24 hour limit, too on using the ability.

Currently, the circlet is enchanted with increased Bow Damage, Increased Health and Increased Health Regen rate. These enchantments, save maybe the increased Bow Damage don't make sense. And if the circlet grants Aura Sight, which as described, is a very powerful Power. Not a good idea to give it extra enchantments, hence why I wanted to put extra Bow Damage on the Bracers instead, and then remove one of its current enchantments.

So, basically, I need help making Charaki Duti, Vendaval, and Saikuron be wind/nature based weapons, and to allow Vendaval and Saikuron, when the special power is active, to unleash Tornado Crash on a double power attack, and ONLY when the Dragonborn is wielding Vendaval and Saikuron together. Wielding one or the other OR neither, you'd be 1) unable to activate the Tornado Crash power and 2) if it is currently active, but you're using different melee weapons, it won't happen. There's also the other idea that Tornado Crash could be tied to Vendaval and Saikuron themselves instead of making it a power.

And of course, there's implementing Aura Sight.

This will be my largest and most complex mod to date, and I want to make it and release it, but I need your help. I'll go through some tutorials, but I will still need your help.

Edit: I noticed that Dragonborn added a lot of new enchantments, where would I go to find out what each does?

Thanks in advance. I'm open to suggestions, and advice!

Edited by AegisRunestone