Downloading Oblivion Mods Leading to 404

veritrix

All of the files should have been fixed now. Please tell me if you still experience the same problem and thanks again for the reports!

I'm still getting error 412 Precondition Failed from the FO4 Seasons - Summer 3.3 - Base Game Textures main file at:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5810

Any idea what could be causing this? I'm using manual download and I'm not a premium member so I'm getting whatever the default download server would be I guess.

I was able to download this file. 412 is an access deny error. Try logging out and logging back in first. If that doesn't work, you can also try to change your Favorite Download Location, which is located under Edit Preferences > Favourite download location.

I hope this helps!

Logging out and logging in didn't work unfortunately, and I'm not a premium member so I can't swap my favorite download location. I guess I could pay for a 1 month membership and give that a try if this can't be fixed for whatever reason though. Thanks for trying to help

Edit: Seems to be some issue with my browser (using Chrome). I was able to download the file in a different browser. It's strange since this is the only file that I've ever had this issue with but since I was able to get it I'm not going to worry anymore. All other file downloads are working for me so problem solved, thanks!

Edited by mmclendon

• 2 months later...