circle of life

NetDigger

so,any freelance modder to 'hire'?

i really doubt that someone will do this because if the player start with ~19 and you expect him to live more ~60 years

if you play on 30 per 1 time proportion that is a fast proportion

60 years ingame would take 2 years in real world...

And the problem is? This guy isn't asking only for the player's death you know, it's something that would be nice to have. I've been playing fallout 3 ever sense the day it came out, so my character would've died at most 2 times by now. 2 years in real world, actually, I think is PLENTY of time to not only complete everything in the game, AND play around with all the mods that the person has installed.

But again, this mod isn't focusing mainly on the your character, it's focusing on the entire life patterns of all the NPC's and AI's.

you played fallout 3 more then 17472 hours ? 364days x 2 x 24h

i really doubt that someone will do this because if the player start with ~19 and you expect him to live more ~60 years

And the problem is? This guy isn't asking only for the player's death you know, it's something that would be nice to have. I've been playing fallout 3 ever sense the day it came out, so my character would've died at most 2 times by now. 2 years in real world, actually, I think is PLENTY of time to not only complete everything in the game, AND play around with all the mods that the person has installed.

But again, this mod isn't focusing mainly on the your character, it's focusing on the entire life patterns of all the NPC's and AI's.

What can I say, I love Fallout...

What can I say, I love Fallout...

i thinked that my life was boring.... just kiding . well its a pretty good game ,but i usually not play long the bugs make me crazy...you are doing something cool then CTD