Train Interiors?

SilverNirvash

So i have the busworld mod and the mod that lets you salvage items from broken down cars and stuff. but i find it strange that no one has made a mod related to the many trains and subway systems located throughout the massive land that is the capital waste land. anyone willing to undertake such a task? i think it would make the game much more immersive to beable to go into trains and scavenge things from them after all its not like those trains are operational but people were certainly ON them during the catastrophy that lead to the coming of the capital wasteland.

So i have the busworld mod and the mod that lets you salvage items from broken down cars and stuff. but i find it strange that no one has made a mod related to the many trains and subway systems located throughout the massive land that is the capital waste land. anyone willing to undertake such a task? i think it would make the game much more immersive to beable to go into trains and scavenge things from them after all its not like those trains are operational but people were certainly ON them during the catastrophy that lead to the coming of the capital wasteland.

IPerhaps you have a older version installed, but Busworld - Better English Translation allows you to board the metro cars.

IPerhaps you have a older version installed, but Busworld - Better English Translation allows you to board the metro cars.

REALLY?! wow =w=;; why didn't i know this? im an idiot....well...then they should make an expansion and make a usable train? :3