X-Fire crashing Skyrim

StaffSgtMaxFightmaster

It could be because you have an ENB mod on or you're using the stutter fix/frame limiter. Not sure if this is the case with Skyrim. FNV would crash if you used the performance fix or an ENB mod with xfire running. So either don't use those mods or don't play with xfire.

It could be because you have an ENB mod on or you're using the stutter fix/frame limiter. Not sure if this is the case with Skyrim. FNV would crash if you used the performance fix or an ENB mod with xfire running. So either don't use those mods or don't play with xfire.

I get it , its the mod , usd to work fine before. I got FFX injecto and SKSE plugin installed , so its probably one of those. Thanks

Anyone have idea why is X-fire crashing my game to desktop up launching every single time? I got latest patch and my antivirus protection is off.

Im 100% sure its x-fire because it crashed couple of times in row, just 2-3 sec after log screen. When i disable X-fire everything is back to normal.

It's the Xfire in-game overlay that crashes the game. You can still have xfire running but you have to disable "xfire in-game" from the options menu

• 1 year later...

the fix for me was to remove the fps limmiters d3d9.dll and antilag.cfg, but now i lag like crazy :/ i hate my comp, been so long since i played skyrim i have forgoten the old ini tweaks and cant find them, are there any other "lag reduction helper mods" ? i dought the 4g patch will do anything for me as i only have 4g ram availabe and as i understand the patch alows skyrim to use more than 3g ram. biggest problem i already know {and cant afford to fix} is the

Adapter Description ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series with Adapter RAM 336.00 MB (352,321,536 bytes).