Does this mod exist?

R3Q

I've been looking for a mod that adds force/impact to a weapon. Kinda as if using Unrelenting Force.

Maybe something that adjusts the ragdoll physics to make it so NPCs on death or a power attack with a two-handed weapon get some hangtime.

Bump. I did your suggestion except for posting this in mod requests (since I already have a topic here and I don't want to spam), but this thread is more obvious and I want people to know I'm still looking so it doesn't die. <.< Edited by R3Q

I know there are mods that do the opposite, but people already fly around more than they would in real life, so I'm not sure if you'll find much that increases how much hang time people get. If you just want people to react to your hits (instead of ignoring them and landing a hit of their own, for example), I know there are mods for that. Search for 'combat' or something in the Nexus.

I know that once the Construction Set releases it should be quite easy to make people fly around more when they get hit by something powerful by tweaking their havok physics weight.

I would like to point out that Bumping is not looked upon kindly by the Mods here. Nor should it be.

As for the mod in question, to my knowlege no. But you'll probably see it when the Construction Set comes out and modding becomes a little easier.

Figured. Sorry, I'm new here. Won't happen again.

Figured. Sorry, I'm new here. Won't happen again.

Not a worry, thought i'd jsut tell ya before the Mods got to ya.

Moving on, it should be possible to make force changest by tweaking the coding ratios of the game as it is... It would require modding the base files, however, so i wouldn't recomend it unless you really know what your doing. Even with a step-by-step guide, theres a lot that could go wrong.