Dishonored Gear Request

knifestrife98

Would anyone be able/willing to make some of Corvo's gear from the Dishonored games? (particularly his mask and sword). Been a big fan of the games since the beginning and I saw some Dishonored mods appearing around the Skyrim modding community. Just though it would be cool if we could see some in the commonwealth.

Edited by knifestrife98

Not exactly piracy if you didn't use the ACTUAL game assets from Dishonored. Which probably wouldn't work anyway, because the character models won't be comparable in terms of proportion.

If someone were to adapt Hancock's outfit and create original game assets, that wouldn't be piracy.

• 3 months later...

Not exactly piracy if you didn't use the ACTUAL game assets from Dishonored. Which probably wouldn't work anyway, because the character models won't be comparable in terms of proportion.

If someone were to adapt Hancock's outfit and create original game assets, that wouldn't be piracy.

Actually, I DO have Corvo's uniform and sword (Not animated, unfortunately) ripped from Dishonored. I'd post a link to it here if I knew there wouldn't be any consequences, so admins, please let me know, as I don't want to be seen as a tease.

Please check out my newest request for Dishonored combat in Skyrim.

EDIT: My bad, this seems to be a request for a Fallout 4 mod, but I have the Lord Protector set for Skyrim.

Edited by EagleRaptor1522