Where's the CK?

Trhanec2

Where is the creation kit? I tought Bethesda said it will be in start of January and it's nowhere.. I really looking forward to it and I wanna change a lot of things in this game.

Sorry about my english if there are mistakes I'm studying english just 6 months..

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a lie. They've broken their word and delayed it numerous times now. They have no intention of handing it over. I have zero faith or confidence in these people, never did and never will...

Once again, I ask why they don't just give us the program they already used to make the game with. They must have used some kind of program to make Skyrim.

Edited by Lehcar

The CK isn't a program that you can just download to your computer. It's more of a... state of mind. A way of living your life that emphasizes peace, enlightenment, and love for your fellow man. The CK is a metaphor for a moral existence; we should stop waiting for someone to just hand it to us, and start creating our own CK here on Earth.

It's a lie. They've broken their word and delayed it numerous times now. They have no intention of handing it over. I have zero faith or confidence in these people, never did and never will...

Once again, I ask why they don't just give us the program they already used to make the game with. They must have used some kind of program to make Skyrim.

Because what they used likely has components that can not be distributed to the public as a result of copy rights, etc. That means they have to produce one that can be released that does not have these components. Since they have other priorities at the moment, like fixing major bugs, the CK gets to take a back seat for a while.