Why do I only get 30 FPS?

I have a problem; I'm running Fallout: New Vegas on a GTX 1070, i7 4790K and I'm only getting 25-30 FPS with my mods + ENB. Is this normal?

I'm using Blackout ENB, NVSE, New Vegas Stutter Remover, NVAC, 4gb launcher, etc. (I have all the stability/anti-crash mods and tweaks). I have about 25 mods or so; my main graphical mods are NMCs Texture pack Large, with OJO Bueno texture pack Ultra installed over it. I also have Project Reality installed with it. I also have EVE, Project Nevada, WMX, etc. As I said earlier, I am running Blackout ENB wit the SSAO Antialiasing. When Iturn off the enb, the performance is pretty much the same in game than it is turned on.

Is my FPS (25 - 30) normal with all these mods (ojo bueno ultra pack, nmc's full, blackout enb, project reality, etc.) with my PC specs? If not, is there a fix? I hate sub-60 FPS. Thanks.

Also check the sr_New_Vegas_Stutter_Remover.ini if it's locked to 30FPS:

If in the 'Master section', bManageFPS = 1, then FPS management is ON.

So then in the 'FPS_Management' section, fMaximumFPS might be set to 30. You can set it to zero.

If you turn bManageFPS OFF, then just be aware the game was designed to run at no more than 60fps.