More involvement with Sovngarde

scottym23

The title says it all really. I was upset to learn that once you leave Sovngarde, you can't go back. There was a shout used to take you out of Sovngarde, so it stands to reason there must be a shout to bring you back? Just a thought. Then maybe some new quests involving the Nord heroes with defending the hold and such from invading gods and Daedric princes could be created, which would be amazing.

Please be aware that we do not allow bumping here on the nexus forums. Continued bumps of a thread will result in the thread being closed by the staff. If you cn post relevant new information to the thread, please do so. Or edit the OP (this post) with the new information, but all posts have to be new or relevant to the request.

Posts such as "bump" are just spam, and we would avoid that here on the nexus forums.

Thank you and good luck with the Request ;)

-DarkeWolf, Nexus Staff

Edited by DarkeWolf
Staff warning.

I agree with this, maybe it could be a continuation of the Companions/main questline where you help lead the fallen heroes against Deadric forces to release souls from them. Idea came to me with Kodlak in the tomb of Ysgramor commenting of his possible mounting an assault against Hircine with other heroes from Sovngarde, so why not be one to help?

I agree with this, maybe it could be a continuation of the Companions/main questline where you help lead the fallen heroes against Deadric forces to release souls from them. Idea came to me with Kodlak in the tomb of Ysgramor commenting of his possible mounting an assault against Hircine with other heroes from Sovngarde, so why not be one to help?

That's an amazing idea! Lore friendly too haha.