Anyone else feel bad for Lokir?

mehungry

I felt pretty bad for the poor guy... wrong place at the wrong time :(

I pledged to steal 50 Imperial horses in Lokir's name. I executed each horse because that's what the Imperials did to Lokir.

Long live Lokir's memory!! FOR SKYRIM!!

Edited by mehungry

He ran off. When his hands were tied, and the guards had bows. It was a LOL-moment, a moment of Facepalming :P

I didn't feel bad for him. He was dumb.

But in all seriousness, I laughed when he died. He brought it on himself.

edit: Haha, I love your signature

Edited by ALittleBird

Yes, poor Lokir. I think given the situation, certain death despite being innocent, he's got nothing to lose by running. I think there should have been more gore and more executions before your turn, to crank up the tension. I tried to feel tense but I knew my character was in no danger obviously, since he's the dragonborn. :biggrin:

When I went to Lokir's home-town, Roikstead, I expected to see his family or meet someone who knew him. Does he have anyone there? I would have liked to have told his family what happened to him and give them some gold or something.

Would have been funnier if he had an ironic death. Death by horses...although the arrows to the back was still kinda funny. He did deserve it for running, that woman in armor told him to stop. Would probably want to go that way, instead of beheaded.

Only when you consider our world. Rearing a fully grown, well trained horse takes years, and generally costs a bundle. In some parts of Europe through the middle ages, Horses were more valuable than a house.

Yeah, I can understand that.

These days, people like Madoff can steal billions, and still avoid the electric chair.

Edited by bombomb