Tactical Weapons Pack

deathwilldie

I noticed a lot of people on this forum were searching for a certain mod called "Tactical Weapons Pack". After much searching on the internet, i actually found and downloaded the latest version of this mod through a mod-pack, while I am using this mod and enjoying it to it's fullest, I would like other people to enjoy this mod as well. Therefore I want to re-upload the mod to the site for people to download (with all credit to the author); the problem with that is I am not the author of this mod nor do I know who the author is. Also, I don't know why it was taken down in the first place and I don't want upload it and have it be in violation of something. If anybody can give me any more info on where this mod came from or why it was taken down, i would be in your debt.

Depends on *who* exactly the author was. and sometimes the original author wouldnt want you to upload it here. Some modders dont like the Nexus anymore so they dont want their mods here. its best to leave it where it is and find the author and ask them. You dont want to be banned do you?

Depends on *who* exactly the author was. and sometimes the original author wouldnt want you to upload it here. Some modders dont like the Nexus anymore so they dont want their mods here. its best to leave it where it is and find the author and ask them. You dont want to be banned do you?

Like I said, I found it in a mod-pack on demonoid so it was posted by a third party not the author. That is why I am asking for any more info on it. And no, I don't want to be banned.

Tactical Weapons Pack sounds a lot like Alex Scorpions kit that he has running around.

Whats in it? Can you post a screen shot of it? That might help us narrow down if its already here vs or if its OP was banned/doesnt want it on the Nexus.

While searching for a

of the weapons pack , I ran across a name "inklasso". And i know for a fact that this exact mod is no longer on the site (I have searched a lot). Hope this info helps I will continue searching for links to this name.

Edit: 5:33 is where the Tactical weapons pack explanation is.

Edited by deathwilldie