Login error on SkyrimNexus Site!

Yuril

Now I'm posting in the right space.

I cannot log into the Skyrim nexus site: I cleaned up the cache, cookies , historics; Tried with other navigators;; Uninstalled Adblock+; Changed password; tried on others computers; still cannot connect to it : Login Error.

And the contact form is bugging when I want to send the report: I cannot see the human identification picture with this account.

Any solution? Help ! Pleaaassse!

Thank you

I'm having the very exact same issue. Login to Skyrimnexus is not possible...and the link to the contactform is wrong : http://www.skyrimnexus.com/contact.php

The form itself is not working, because the is no captcha image. Please someone take care of this issue. I cannot download any of the mods I'm interested in, because they're all bigger than 2MB,

Now I'm posting in the right space.

I cannot log into the Skyrim nexus site: I cleaned up the cache, cookies , historics; Tried with other navigators;; Uninstalled Adblock+; Changed password; tried on others computers; still cannot connect to it : Login Error.

And the contact form is bugging when I want to send the report: I cannot see the human identification picture with this account.

Any solution? Help ! Pleaaassse!

Thank you