Ebony Greatsword cannot be upgraded!

Apolwnas

i am 80 lvl and i have 100 in smithing and all perks in the tree.This is something i noticed today because i like steel a lot so i hadn't tried so far the ebony set.So i discovered this problem...Anyone might have an idea why this happens?Btw all other greatswords can be upgraded..The problem exists only in ebony..

Is there a error msg?

no.just not on the list when i go to the wheel..like it doesn't exist...

When you try crafting the weapon what does it say on top right corner of your screen? If it says nothing then idk

Edited by smd287

The same thing that says every time u craft something..''Ebony Greatsword added''.

Why u ask?Tbh i haven't noticed anything ''strange'' except that it doesn't appear on the upgrade list upon visiting the wheel..If someone has experienced the same thing or if u know how i can fix this,any advise would be welcomed.

Edited by Apolwnas

The same thing that says every time u craft something..''Ebony Greatsword added''.

Why u ask?Tbh i haven't noticed anything ''strange'' except that it doesn't appear on the upgrade list upon visiting the wheel..If someone has experienced the same thing or if u know how i can fix this,any advise would be welcomed.

Sry I meant when you try upgrading, but now ive read ur post clearly , its probably a bug

Edited by smd287

Yeah probably..But how i fix it? :S

Aiight I dont know but heres a thought. Try spawning a ebony great sword using the console. The one that your using might have been corrupted...just an idea. just type this into console: player.additem 139af 1