Roleplaying in Skyrim

kaiser91

Female Cosmetic Infestation  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel the amount of female cosmetics has gone too far?

• Yes
    • No
    • I simply cannot fap to the pixels from before.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides, everyone knows that real barbarians freeball it XD

Love it. Love everything about it.

Lol :D

I should confess that the kilt was my inspiration for that comment. See it's not pervy- you just don't expect there to be a pair of boxer briefs under there!

The argument that nudity helped immersion worked in Fallout 3 and NV(Remove clothes from bearchested raider, reveal shirt etc) and may have worked for Oblivion which ive never played and probably wont but it doesnt work with Skyrim. The undergarments never add more clothing then what the person was wearing and the undergarments are all made of simple strips of clothe or hide and not styled in anyway. I can see the issue of looting the clothes off a bunch of peeps and them all wearing the exact same thing but they were probably already doing that with their armor. And other then mages how often do you really loot clothes huh?

Oh and I dont know about you but Id rather have some clothe or hide inbetween my balls and a iron cup tyvm.

Edited by ModelV

i'm a straight guy who plays female characters. why? mainly because mod makers make clothing, armor, & race mods for female characters. when playing morrowind way back in the day, i had about a 1-to-1 ratio of male to female characters at first. i noticed a lot of nice clothing\armor mods were female only. so by oblivion the male\female ratio was nearly 1-male to 40 female. (literally) and the male versions of most race mods were totally horrid (for my nord male in oblivion it took nearly an hour to make him look presentable). Now in skyrim I have 4 characters, 3 are women. And the male armor versions are clip-tastic (when stock clothing in a game has severe clipping issues it really bugs me). when i started playing d&d tabletop rpgs my father said i should use a female character first to get a good grip on how to “truly” roleplay (i was 4 at the time, just fyi: lol), so i guess i never picked up issues about gender swapping rpg wise. And i don’t see why people seem to take issue with it. and hell, I do like to have a realistic & good looking lass on my screen too.

I'm a straight, married woman but I always play male characters. I guess it's because they feel more heroic than a cover girl in a steel bikini. :P Actually I'd say I always play Siegfried, since he's my favorite legendary hero.

I use cosmetic mods anyway, there's no reason why all the men (and women) in Skyrim should look over 40. But nothing that changes all the girls into flawless barbie dolls, thanks.

When the entire population of the same province wears the same knickers, it breaks immersion.

And an entire population wearing armor that looks the same, as well as saying the same sentences in the same voices over and over doesn't? Not to mention that it's impossible to distinguish one bandit from another?

You're nitpicking here.

I second that, another awesome "i cant understand" topic.

You dont like, you dont use, noone is forcing you to use these mods people.

Sure, but the at one point during Oblivion's lifetime, there were so many cosmetics mods on the Top 100 pages that I stopped bothering to look there. Oblivion went from an RPG to barbie dress-up.

Edited by Halororor

Sure, but the at one point during Oblivion's lifetime, there were so many cosmetics mods on the Top 100 pages that I stopped bothering to look there. Oblivion went from an RPG to barbie dress-up.

True, but i was going on about the way they talk, like they are forced to download these mods, like they destroy their game... no matter how many of these mods are being made and how disturbing they find it, this topic wont change anything...people do what they like to do and thats about it.

I think it was pretty much clear all mods will repeat from oblivion in skyrim and same will be with any other incoming TES/FO games, thats what the majority of people like.

Edited by pavy

Oblivion didn't do anything. Modders and players did.

You're nit picking here.