Roleplaying in Skyrim

kaiser91

Female Cosmetic Infestation  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel the amount of female cosmetics has gone too far?

• Yes
    • No
    • I simply cannot fap to the pixels from before.

I look upon the top files of the Skyrim Nexus, and I find myself disturbed by what's there. The huge collection of cosmetic mods, nude mods, mods that only show more cleavage than gameplay. This concerns me because it makes it far more difficult for those of us who play as males to find mods that apply to us.

My question is why? When I play an RPG, I play as who I want to be. As opposed to someone of the opposite gender. The sheer amount of cosmetic mods are evidence of the following in my opinion:

1: Sexual Depravity, desire for a "Perfect Partner" even in a virtual universe.

2: Gender Confusion, people who were denied to play dress-up with barbies as a child take this opportunity to.

3: Do not give me "Would you rather stare at a man's ass during gameplay?" bs, if your primary concern in a video game is what type of ass you're staring at, why buy it?

So I ask you, why? Either some severe gender confusion is going on or you're increasing your one-handed skill in real life as you play.

Not going to even comment on the perversion that is the nude mod.

I totally agree with you. I'm like you, when I play an RPG I like to play a badass, not some frilly *censored*-ass prostitute that just got ripped from an anime. When I see all of these nude mods and anime mods it really makes me worry that the Nexus is taking a turn for the worst. Ah well, hopefully when the Creation Kit is released we'll get some half decent mods. :thumbsup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the entire population of the same province wears the same knickers, it breaks immersion.

And an entire population wearing armor that looks the same, as well as saying the same sentences in the same voices over and over doesn't? Not to mention that it's impossible to distinguish one bandit from another?

You're nitpicking here.

Did I say I didn't want those issues fixed either? Use your head, guy. Modding doesn't begin and end at nude patches.

This is not about nudism. I simply am concerned about the flood of cosmetic mods that don't apply to the REAL majority of downloaders (Those that don't care to vote). They flood the top mods all of the time.

I said this earlier. When you go to view the top 100 mods, there's a link at the top that says "Most endorsed files (Non-Adult)"

This is not about nudism. I simply am concerned about the flood of cosmetic mods that don't apply to the REAL majority of downloaders (Those that don't care to vote). They flood the top mods all of the time.

I said this earlier. When you go to view the top 100 mods, there's a link at the top that says "Most endorsed files (Non-Adult)"

You were also rebuked earlier. Most cosmetic mods aren't adult ones.

I don't go for them generally, though I use a few general cosmetic mods. Big Jiggly Nude Mods aren't my thing, but I don't cry that it appeals to others. As an adult I have the ability to recognize people have different tastes (plus I can see real naked women when I want :teehee: ). I find the skimpy armours and clothes immersion breaking besides. Even the Nords don't go out in the snow in a two piece.

If it helps, whenever you see these mods on the top lists laugh and favour your monitor with a superior little smile and think how more mature/enlightened/intelligent/sophisticated you are than those people. :turned: