People are scared of Dragons

Lazergunz pew pew

Well , whenever a dragon attacks , EVERYBODY SEEMS TO WANT TO KILL IT DESPITE BEING WEAK AND FEEBLE.

This results in well , everybody and there grandparents going in for a suicidal punch up and dying , id much prefer it if everybody but the guards ran off in fear.

It would also make being dovakiihn that bit more satisfying as your the fearless hero going after the dragon. Would also be very cinematic , to see villagers fleeing in fear as a dragon flys overhead burning the city/village down.

Personally, I find it hilarious. Old grandpa that barely walks suddenly turns into a suicidal maniac and charges at a most dangerous opponent in Skyrim with a warhammer. That just proves how powerful you are, a whole city can't kill that dragon and you can. Plus, my character is a cannibal, so dragons are actually flying barbecues and when they attack a vilage, well, it's a feast :dance:. Edited by Werne

Well when the CS kit comes out ill see what i can do , ill make pritty much everyone terrified of the dragon , may take me some time as i have a few other mod ideas :)

Can't wait. :) I'm eager for any mod that makes dragon encounters cooler.

I think the following would be a cool aspect of this potential mod...

•  
  • All villagers flee. Only combat NPCs remain (city guards, imperials, stormcloaks, adventurers, forsworn, thalmor, etc).
  • All animals flee, except perhaps Mammoths and giants.

Edited by toastysquirrel