Request to add a couple of weapons.

Fatswordsman

Hello everyone. I would like to request a mod be made, you don't need to make any new meshes, just change some stuff around and recolor something. My request is that the Guts Dragonslayer- http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3143 -be made into a 1-handed weapon, without losing any of it's size (If possible) and 2 different versions of this weapon be made craftable, one where the dark part in the middle of the weapon be made blue, called Dragonslayer of Azura, and one with a dark, demonic looking red middle, called Dragonslayer of Mehrunes. Obviously, the point of this is to dual wield them. My recommended method of adding these to the game would be craftable in the Daedric catagory, but anything will work (As long as I don't have to console them in, as I used a blow torch to burn off my squiggly key so I couldn't be tempted to cheat in Skyrim)

You can make them craftable however you want, but my recommendations would be:

Dragonslayer of Azura- 20 Steel ingots and 5 Sapphires.

Dragonslayer of Mehrunes- 20 Steel ingots and 5 Rubies.

Please make them deal no more damage than your regular Daedric Sword, I don't want these to be cheat weapons, it's for appearances only.

If anyone feels like doing this, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks- Will Keith.