Automatron base ID

Albalrogue

Who doesn't like a good ol' robot fight? All the fun of a colosseum without the risk of people being endangered!

In one of my settlements, I'm wanting to build an arena when I pitch robots against each other. The problem is that They aren't essential and perma die when assigned to arena spots.

I've been playing around with console commands with the setessential <base ID> 1 command but I can't find the base ID of a specific or all automatrons.

I tried using the ones in this topic here : http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/371918937257007285/, But they don't seem to work.

Can anyone help whith undeerstand where to find the base IDs of automatron or give them if they have them. Unless there is a mod that already sets all automatron to essential but I haven't found one.

Thanks in advance.

SOLVED : command is "setessential 01001eed 1" without quotes. This sets ALL your automatrons to essential.

Edited by Albalrogue

Who doesn't like a good ol' robot fight? All the fun of a colosseum without the risk of people being endangered!

In one of my settlements, I'm wanting to build an arena when I pitch robots against each other. The problem is that They aren't essential and perma die when assigned to arena spots.

I've been playing around with console commands with the setessential <base ID> 1 command but I can't find the base ID of a specific or all automatrons.

I tried using the ones in this topic here : http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/371918937257007285/, But they don't seem to work.

Can anyone help whith undeerstand where to find the base IDs of automatron or give them if they have them. Unless there is a mod that already sets all automatron to essential but I haven't found one.

Thanks in advance.

Pick a robot first.

Thanks in advance.

Didn't work, However I just managed to find the base ID. I was actually the same one for all created automatrons.

Basically if you want your robot settlers to be marked as essential, put "setessential 01001eed 1" without the quotes and they will never die, even by your hand.

I was trying to sort it out last night and was tired and frustrated so yeah. The base ID isn't that easy to find though.

trying to do too much at one time can cause issues in the thinking processes.

This is normal and is expected, some times all a person needs is a little prodding ,a point of direction.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks in advance.

Didn't work, However I just managed to find the base ID. I was actually the same one for all created automatrons.

Basically if you want your robot settlers to be marked as essential, put "setessential 01001eed 1" without the quotes and they will never die, even by your hand.

Thank you! This was the solution I was looking for. Losing all the materials in a beefed up Automatron in Survival Mode was brutal. Now they're not wasteful and pointless to build. If you don't mind answering, how did you manage to find their base ID? Scouring the console command with help 4 was unfruitful for me. Maybe I wasn't using the right keywords.