Terminal & Computer Textures?

NetDigger

is there a new Textures for the computers,that change that old Commodore 64 looking?

and also change the old lookin "Servers"

http://static.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/11826-2-1269501037.jpg

some hi-rez Textures?or maybe new look?i maen the year is 2300 right?and still they havent Figure Out how to make color screen?the have robots crying out loud...

Edited by NetDigger

I think the idea for the technology of Fallout 3 is that it's a retro-future style, the way that people in the 50s thought the world would look today. So they have nuclear powered flying robot butlers, spaceships, and neural interfacing, but they haven't invented microchips yet so everything runs on vacum tubes and 50's hardware. Similar to steampunk where giant bipedal robots are powered by steam engines, computers run on clockwork, and beam weapons are based on tesla coils.

I think the idea for the technology of Fallout 3 is that it's a retro-future style, the way that people in the 50s thought the world would look today. So they have nuclear powered flying robot butlers, spaceships, and neural interfacing, but they haven't invented microchips yet so everything runs on vacum tubes and 50's hardware. Similar to steampunk where giant bipedal robots are powered by steam engines, computers run on clockwork, and beam weapons are based on tesla coils.

well the NTSC was developed on 1941 ... the question is which year the fo3 world history start to diverge from our history