Is that Load Order Correct? Any Conflicts?

Sevando1234

Hello guys i recently i bought a new card graphic and i decided to reinstall Skyrim and start new game and reinstall the mods because the game missing the controls for some reason which i don't know and i have installed this mods and i don't know if it is ok can someone experienced person tell me suggestions what mods are conflicting or something?

I really don't know if because i installed many quests mods and maybe will conflicts or the wreapons sometimes i getting CTD on riverwood or little far away from the entrance from Riverwood

hmm no roughly ok but quest mods up- Inigo included, beware to retain undeath and comp order, all non-scripted or quest followers bottom load order below armor, armor in one pack above followers, those quest related even higher (all quests packed below esm files very high up, then armor/beauty -exeptions is Bejin AIO or face beatifications for all NPCs- then scritps then followers then mods that require to be at bottom, like RDO, Alternate start, ELFX or RW2 - RW2 sometimes wants to be at bottom for proper water flow, follower mods like AFT at bottom)

I think it will run regardless though, make sure to do a wrye bash run to speed things up (must be thicked), I also set reset cell to 5 days to make save smaller - my few cents I have 2 years experience by just modding the game by now

you don't have hard comp. mods, so it's all smooth and nice, you can do nothing and run like this too

I'd install: continue game no crash, crash fixes and bug fixes skse mod to prevent most of these CTDs, run LOOT to verify messages (don't do load order with LOOT), show me after you finish

deadly spell impacts can cause CTD I heard somewhere, there are identical mods that don't cause CTD but I don't remember name, one is cinematic fire effects; for snow and electric you need to search (use substitute mods from 2016-17 for max safety), also enb for proper memory management, I made a mod with description on how to set memory values -check profile if you're interested

ah and Forgotten magic can be higher up and the center of load order

If I remember something I'll post

Edited by lucidstorm1

hmm no roughly ok but quest mods up- Inigo included, beware to retain undeath and comp order, all non-scripted or quest followers bottom load order below armor, armor in one pack above followers, those quest related even higher (all quests packed below esm files very high up, then armor/beauty -exeptions is Bejin AIO or face beatifications for all NPCs- then scritps then followers then mods that require to be at bottom, like RDO, Alternate start, ELFX or RW2 - RW2 sometimes wants to be at bottom for proper water flow, follower mods like AFT at bottom)

I think it will run regardless though, make sure to do a wrye bash run to speed things up (must be thicked), I also set reset cell to 5 days to make save smaller - my few cents I have 2 years experience by just modding the game by now

you don't have hard comp. mods, so it's all smooth and nice, you can do nothing and run like this too

I'd install: continue game no crash, crash fixes and bug fixes skse mod to prevent most of these CTDs, run LOOT to verify messages (don't do load order with LOOT), show me after you finish

deadly spell impacts can cause CTD I heard somewhere, there are identical mods that don't cause CTD but I don't remember name, one is cinematic fire effects; for snow and electric you need to search (use substitute mods from 2016-17 for max safety), also enb for proper memory management, I made a mod with description on how to set memory values -check profile if you're interested

ah and Forgotten magic can be higher up and the center of load order

If I remember something I'll post

Ah yes thank you very much for the information i will start to reinstall the mods somehow because it's mixed like hell so today i sent you a request friend in case you are so experierienced in mods i can ask you some things which i don't know. Now in case i have a powerful card graphic i was in to installing some graphical textures but i don't know the good combination of mods can not conflict for example i installed Skyrim HD 2k and Vivid All in one but it's asking for overwrite also what about High Res Textures should i disable them? Maybe you can suggest me...what mods can install i suppose you saw the textures i installed. Also about that you saying INIGO and Undeath mods you mean to uninstall one of these? maybe it's conflict? sorry about my bad english because i'm from Greece i'm beginner so there i'am

Edited by Sevando1234