Port Confirmed Bachelor and Charchez La Femme to Fallout 3

BeroccaFrancium

I figure the chances of this being made are pretty slim, but it doesn't hurt to try.

It would be really cool if someone could put the Confirmed Bachelor and Cherchez La Femme perks from Fallout New Vegas into Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 just feels a bit empty and restrictive with only the one set of perks.

Some people may want the mod for the sake of role-play, and others may want it for the sake of strategy, but either way, I know I can't be the only one who wants this mod.

Creating the perks with the appropriate +10% against the same gender is very easy. Adding unique dialogue options would be more work both as to deciding where they would be appropriate and then digging into the dialogue trees to add the options. I can think of a couple off the top of my head, discounts from Nova, perhaps Mr Burke could react to a male Confirmed Bachelor the same as he does to a female Black Widow. I bet Knight Captain Durga would give a female with Cherchez La Femme better deals at the Citadel armory and maybe not be so rude.

No promises on either when or if I can get started but if I do, I'll start with getting the damage bonus going first.