I can't attack while in-game.

Opant

I used Cap Remover v1.2 and then when I gained a level, I couldn't attack. My weapons are readied, but when I click it does nothing. Everything else works normally though, and turning off the mod, removing all mods, restarting, and creating a new game does not work. Is the only way to fix it re-installing? :rip:

haha, great mod, i use it, and i tells you, always back up before talking to the two dark elfs in balmora, one little screwup could mess your whole game up, one time, i went from 10 skill gained level things to the next level, to 15, probably because i messed up the questions, always back up before using that mod...its a great mod, but it can start world war 3 with ones character.

haha, great mod, i use it, and i tells you, always back up before talking to the two dark elfs in balmora, one little screwup could mess your whole game up, one time, i went from 10 skill gained level things to the next level, to 15, probably because i messed up the questions, always back up before using that mod...its a great mod, but it can start world war 3 with ones character.

Actually I did back it up before it, but my backup got messed up too before I realized that the backup had that mod <_< Oh well, I'll re-install, thanks.

EDIT: I re-installed, twice, but it's still having those problems. I still can't attack. The first time I re-installed I brought over my meshes and mods, but the second time I didn't bring over anything and it still doesn't work. What can I do?

hmm....did you delete morrowind, then delete every little part of it (the bethesda folder)

when this happened to me, i just deleted my saves, and started again, everything worked out fine....then i formatted....if it comes to the worst, try formatting then playing again...it may seem like a weird reason to format, but i recall formatting because my brother wouldnt let me take my x-box out of his room (yes...i own it)

EDIT

take note, its a alpha, and theres no beta or final release, its just that alphas arent always working right.

Archived