Help identifying weapon

xXDragonflyXx

So I was wandering around skyrim, till I got all the loot out of the chest. When I got back and checked the items I picked up a "Eastern dwemer axe"...

As for I know there are not dwemer weapons in skyrim? So is this from a mod that I totally forgot... Or really a dwemer weapon?

And I can't find any pictures of the weapon on skyrim wiki or google.

So I was wandering around skyrim, till I got all the loot out of the chest. When I got back and checked the items I picked up a "Eastern dwemer axe"...

As for I know there are not dwemer weapons in skyrim? So is this from a mod that I totally forgot... Or really a dwemer weapon?

And I can't find any pictures of the weapon on skyrim wiki or google.

There are dwemer weapons in Skyrim. At least i can craft them and fount rarely some. But iam not sure if this is a vanilla item or not, i know i had it, but iam running some weapon mods also.

There is a dwemer presence in Skyrim, and there are dwemer weapons. The only weapon mod I'm running is dragonebone weapons and I've seen lots of dwemer weapons and armor. However, I don't recall seeing anything other than Dwemer Axe (for axes, I've seen swords and bows and daggers and the other). The 'eastern' identifier seems odd to me? Edited by Lunytic