ILS exterior cells unless alt-tab

BoSoxBry

I appreciate the help, but basically what you're saying is we're SOL? This must have been an issue that cropped up in a game or NVIDIA Driver update because it def wasn't happening when I first started to play the game.. It's basically unplayable

As i said before... downgrade your Nvidia Driver to 373.06 and the issue is gone.

I had this issue too and now i have again loadscreens of 3 to ~7 seconds (Running on SSD )

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problem too. Every time I moved from an interior cell to an exterior cell the game would just sit there doing literally nothing until a minute or more passed and the HD light started flashing to indicate that the cell data is being loaded. This was very annoying and I was happy to find this thread.

I tested two solutions:

1. Load Accelerator

This dll mod does what it advertises. Load times went down drastically to a level that I was used from the past modded Fallout 4. Only thing that it doesn't fix is load times for elevators that lead to an exterior cell.

2. Downgrade nVidia driver to version 373.06

This does the trick as well. Load times are roughly the same as with solution 1.

Many thanks to Zzyxzz for the hints. I would have never expected graphics issues to be the culprit so you saved me a lot of time and gray hair. :D