Can I still get Enchant 5/5 at 100??

cougar888

Hi guys, My Enchanting is at 100 but I only have 1/5 master. I have gone to Hamal but because I'm at 100 she can't teach me, is there any way I can get 5/5 so I can enchant Armor to 25%?

Just spent more perks on enchanting as you gain levels. If you are level 81 already, then no there is no way other than console to give you more perks.

So because master teachers only train you up to level 90 on any ability I can't get to 5/5 on master level? That's a bit of a bummer :sad:

You got something wrong. What has the one do with the other? You get skill ups by enchanting. So from 90 to 100 you have just to enchant stuff. You get perks every few levels. So?

What I mean is that my Enchanting skill is 100 and I have all the correct perks in the tree to enchant Armor (also Smithing) but at the bottom of the tree it says Enchanter 1/5, do I have to use my level up skill perks on that to get it to 5? If so I didn't realise you could add more than 1 level up per perk. Edited by cougar888

What I mean is that my Enchanting skill is 100 and I have all the correct perks in the tree to enchant Armor (also Smithing) but at the bottom of the tree it says Enchanter 1/5, do I have to use my level up skill perks on that to get it to 5? If so I didn't realise you could add more than 1 level up per perk.

For some perks, you invest several times into the same perk.