Staff Picks - 01 Feb 2017

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #47177305.

spookymunky wrote: Is it really necessary to notify me multiple times for the same article ?.. 4 for this one so far.. I don't mind, jsut mentioning incase its a bug that only I am getting.

appreciate the articles, rock on :smile:

It seems to be a bug, as you are the second person to mention this in the last 24 hours. We're looking into it.

people waking off mid talking has been happening for sometime not just the last 24 hrs & yes it's very annoying & i'd like to know how to fix it too.

In response to post #47232540.

seba1337 wrote: This is the third time now that I find a MUST-have mod thanks to the staff picks. In this case it was Utopium's pack, you didn't know you needed it until you tried it.

It says File under moderation review for me :/

In response to post #47232540. #47306200 is also a reply to the same post.

seba1337 wrote: This is the third time now that I find a MUST-have mod thanks to the staff picks. In this case it was Utopium's pack, you didn't know you needed it until you tried it.
Dimitrisgrr wrote: It says File under moderation review for me :/

Should be available now. I uploaded an update which had a false positive on the virus scanner.

In response to post #47232540. #47306200, #47309390 are all replies on the same post.

Dimitrisgrr wrote: It says File under moderation review for me :/
utopium wrote: Should be available now. I uploaded an update which had a false positive on the virus scanner.

What are the other two? xD