Facegen problem with any NPC you modify?

Masterofnet

I made a change to the EncBandit02Melee1HTankNordF in a new esp, and this is the error I got. I was only testing so I changed something and put it back. The energy level in the AI Data tab.

It seems if you make changes to any NPC it may create a problem with Face gen? How could this Kit have been out since October and no one reported this? Does anyone know if this NPC will have grayface in game?

FemaleHead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen tint map
FemaleHead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen detail map
Should have been converted offline
[uPDATE]
Even though I continue to get this error, I spawned the NPC in game and they do not have any problem with Face Gen.
Edited by Masterofnet

I made a change to the EncBandit02Melee1HTankNordF in a new esp, and this is the error I got. I was only testing so I changed something and put it back. The energy level in the AI Data tab.

It seems if you make changes to any NPC it may create a problems with Face gen? How could this Kit have been out since October and no one reported this? Does anyone know if this NPC will have grayface in game?

FemaleHead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen tint map

FemaleHead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen detail map

[uPDATE]

Even though I continue to get this error, I spawned the NPC in game and they do not have any problem with Face Gen.

I go through all the NPCs I alter in the CK and make sure to click each facetint once for that NPC and checking if they have color selections selected. Some *coloraverage* selections weren't mapped, so I manually set the colors and they worked fine, no more errors popping up in the CK.

I go through all the NPCs I alter in the CK and make sure to click each facetint once for that NPC and checking if they have color selections selected. Some *coloraverage* selections weren't mapped, so I manually set the colors and they worked fine, no more errors popping up in the CK.

I will definitely try this. Those errors are causing the Kit to take forever to save my mod. Do you have any ideas in regards to the Size bust BSUInt32 errors?

Thanks

I will definitely try this. Those errors are causing the Kit to take forever to save my mod. Do you have any ideas in regards to the Size bust BSUInt32 errors?

Thanks

Have found a number of reports on this, they all say to ignore them.

From my own worldspace I've created, I get these everytime I place a crop in a farmfield.

Wish I had a definitive answer.