[MOD IDEA] Mojave Factions Remade Modern

TheUnkownCourier

Change the NCR Clothing to Todays Modern Day USMC Marines As done by This mod but only for the player.

JoOs Armory

The Major part of this mod is just reclothing the Mojave to look like a Somali Iraq Las Vegas Place.

Basically US Army(Modern Day) Somali or some African American Freedom Fighter Group etc. etc. for the Great Khans and Fiends.

Legion is a The Straight up Terriosts you see in Iraq Gonna have FUN shooting them EVEN MORE.

If Possible change the Securitions in New Vegas to Human Cops probably these would be best.

Police Uniforms

Who got the Meshes and Textures From this:

Meshes and Textures for the Above Link

The BOS could be some Privite Military Company like this

An Example for your Viewing Pleasur Best example i could find REAL SORRY!

Also would like Weapon Changes but i can download those seperatly from the miles deep hole of gun mods that is located here thank goodness!

***NOTE I DONT MIND IF THE GUNS ARE SPOTLESS I LIKE CLEAN GUNS! NO LORE FOR ME***

If the Weapon Changes Are Possible id like the Service Rifle to be a Semi-Auto like it already is M16A4 What it isnt i hate the Woody Texture and the M16A1 Is Fairly Outdated.

The Assault Carbine i'd like to be an M4A1 just more Black and Clean

Marksman Rifle id prefer if it just had a Rifle Stock Change to that of the M16 Family all i didnt like about it to be honest.

Rocket Launchers... A hard one as anyone who uses anything like it has it for me i'd like an AT-4 Simply because the Characteristics are the Same as for the Annabelle Version of the Rocket Launcher id prefer it to be a Javelin Simply because of the Scop on it :)

Also you can Remove All Laser and Plasma Weapons if you want! I dont Care for them!

Weapon Damge

As for Weapon Damage i like long fights but shooting a guy at Center Mass with an Assault Rifle and seeing him take it like a Rock to the chest isnt veryfunny. In Short id like each weapons damge to be adjusted relistically.

Weapon Mods

I REALLY REALLY HATE SUPPRESSORS. Try to give as MANY guns as you can Lasers (Not Laser Guns i mean the Laser you use to help you aim.)

Armor

I never Found out how this worked very well but if armor such as the US Armys can take hit upon hit upon hit of AK-47 Rounds and with Dragon Skin Armor basically a Huge Step Up the Rounds might as well be rocks trying to stop a man with a Rocket Laucnher.

HUD... Yep i went there!

For the Hud id be happy if it was more FPS Like sorta a combo of the Compass in the top middle of the Screen like COD but more of a Battlefield 3 Feel. Definatly More BF3 HUD then CoD Please.

Enviroment

Well this one is a B***** to do as its a HUGE world space. I want the World to feel like the Middle East basically repair the roads to wear they arent cracks make tree be Middle Eastern Vegitation i dotn know what they have there to be honest.

Thanks all the More,

The Unkown Courier (I misspelled Unknown I KNOW Still a lucky name!)

A few names i thought of if you cant think of any:

Opeation Tumble-Weed Mod

The Middle East Conversion Mod

Mojave Meet Afghanastan Mod

Battle of Duty Mod

FPS Meets RPG Mod

TL;DR TRY HARDER ILL GIVE YOU COOKIES AND ENDORSEMENTS! And yes some milk!

Suppressors are used to keep noise down in an urban enviroment. Ever shoot a gun in an enclosed space like an indoor range with no earmuffs? Its loud. It makes your ears ring. Imagine a fire fight with multiple guns firing. I imagine,some with the desire to keep their hearing would use a suppressor.

Also,Dragonskin is only good for a few hits,as more hits youre taking,the more likely it will be when the armor starts catastrophically failing,i.e shattering of the ceramic disks,or sepration of the materials. Thats all body armor can really take is a few hits before failing. Its one use and you have to replace the entire section. Trauma plates are only good for a hit or so.

Unless youre talking about Heavy armor,as in Explosive Disposal Armor but I doubt that could take many hits in general anyways.

Rocket Launchers use piss poor animations and locations for the grips. I would stick to a basic old Thumper,or LAW.

Javelins are NOT direct fire weapons. Its an arcing shot designed to attack and punch through a tanks roof,where its thinnest. The closest thing to a Direct Fire Anti-Tank weapon would be the M47 Dragon,or the RPG family. Dont get me wrong,the Jav can do a direct fire attack,but its simply too bulky and unwieldy to use unless you have support. Same thing with the Dragon. Plus,door to door fighting,would make you a liability as you are now a guy with a target on his back.

Youre better off with a disposable LAW,or a grenade launcher with proper sights that are not Fked by Obsidians laziness.

if you want the hud rearranged,use OHUD to do that in conjunction with The Mod Configuration Menu.

Well,we *do* have chemical based lasers,not quite mansized,but still,they melt stuff.

AK/M4/M16 etc. Go find the Book of Earache,and use Azteks Shrapnel Collection to get your gun jollies in as using both mods pretty much erases 95% of the energy weapons in game and replaces the level lists with more of what youre looking for.

ANPQs really can only be seen with NVGs or Thermal scopes,something youd use at night really,and why waste valuable processing power on that trinket? I imagine if you coded it to only appear with the NVG effect then itd be ok. Visible beams would give you away in the dark and say SHOOT ME HERE PLEASE!

Wordspace

Outside Vegas,theres an area near Vault 3,close enough until somone builds your Middle East in Vegas.

Weapons can be readjusted,theres a mod on here that basically makes getting shot extremely deadly. i.e you get shot with a shotgun,you dont get up and it makes PA pure badassery.