Having trouble with lighting

I have the lighting marker bulbs set up to create lighting inside my bunker. but every time i load up the game the bunker is just bright. It looks like how it would if you just pushed the light button (A) in the creation kit and i can not get it to change to anything else. Does anyone know the answer to this?

IF its too bright ..

Go to each marker and use this shortcut.

PRESS and HOLD Ctrl-Alt-S while dragging the mouse up or down to change the light intensity .

Simply pressing the S key and dragging will change the RADIUS of the light (this short cut also applies to objects you want to REsize )

Edited by greekrage

even if there isnt any lighting the whole bunker is still bright. so even if i removed all the bulbs itd still be bright

if you hit M in the CK you should see all the markers...

make sure there isnt a " LightBox" (its a white cube)

• 1 month later...

Yep, that was the setting i changed lol. At work atm and couldn't remember.

Been there, done that. Was at on my phone at work and saw your post after I sent mine, then realized we were talking about the same thing.

EDIT: Funny how I remember this stuff at work, but not the work related stuff I'm supposed to be remembering.

Yep, that was the setting i changed lol. At work atm and couldn't remember.

Been there, done that. Was at on my phone at work and saw your post after I sent mine, then realized we were talking about the same thing.

EDIT: Funny how I remember this stuff at work, but not the work related stuff I'm supposed to be remembering.

rofl...probably cause you busted your head till you figured it out..:P

Its called "trauma" my friend ...hehehe