Any Word On The Creation Kit?

falloutperson416

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there's a communications blackout on the subject at the moment. I hear there's a rumoured 1.4 patch release as well this month to fix some bugs but...no word on what kind of bugs on that either...

Also apparently Bethesda's busy working on Steam Workshop integration atm, something that really should be done AFTER giving people the possibility of making mods, not before:)

Ah, so there IS INDEED a communications blackout on the subject. I suspect something foul as Todd Howard has always seemed very much a proponent of the Creation Kit and said it'd be released "early" on when the game was released. It's starting to become worrying.

Also, before someone says it, I don't think this is an issue that needs to be censored or "IT'S ALREADY BEEN ASKED BEFORE". As far as I'm concerned this should be one of the top topics on every forum and shouldn't just "go away".

Also, before someone says it, I don't think this is an issue that needs to be censored or "IT'S ALREADY BEEN ASKED BEFORE". As far as I'm concerned this should be one of the top topics on every forum and shouldn't just "go away".

Agreed, but what needs to go away are the comments saying "Omg it's not coming out! Bugthesda sucks even though I still buy their games"

Unfortunately since Bethesda tends to be one of those companies that actually communicates it is troublesome that there's no kit or information, but who knows. At least their blog sports stylish ponies, right? :yes:

You a Brony?

It'll be out by the end of the month, I can't see Bethesda messing this up. From what I've gathered, they're swamped hard trying to work out the issues with the PS3 version, and they want to have both the CK [for PC] and fixes for the PS3 coupled in the 1.4 update. Give it another week and a half or so...