Oblivion Floral Managment Speedtree request

Purr4me

The mod you mentioned does not or will not act as a re-placer without the use of OBSE being active, and If I activate that ? all data I make will become invalid.

Currently tested, 2 small flowers and a well shown up, but that's it.

Steam is having a field day with me.

Constantly updates this or that right in the middle of work.

Oh you think Steam is bad. Do you own an Xbox One? I bought one about 3 months ago, Gears of War edition 2TB One S. Mate said it was an awesome game and awesome system.

Steam is a Saint in view of that piece of garbage. I was getting angry just playing NRL football on my PS4 and updates, but Xbox takes the cake ,worst system I have ever used. Supposed to be Windows? I hope Windows never looks like that crap.

Take your time. It's Friday night and the ADSL internet is slow for me, max 10Mb/s sec.

This is the Unique Landscape mod I was thinking to use, but seems it has a lot of it's own assets, I thought it would just edit the landscapes.

If the vanilla game has too much assets, then not to worry about that mod. It's been so long I can't recall what assets could be removed/replaced easily from vanilla. Have to do some running around.

There is this grass mod too, but sounds like you already have something better planned out.

No problem. I tried better cities mod, frame rate at 15fps in the marketplace. Whole game runs on single core lol.

I'm just having vanilla with a UI mod.