Best follower?: Jenassa?

SpellAndShield

Kharjo is pretty awesome, and he seems to be good at evading friendly fire (although I have a feeling I may just be imagining that). He's not really meant for tanking, but he's good at drawing friendly fire, and he's great with a bow. Headshots never get old, do they?

Stenvar is my hands-down favorite-- I usually play mages, and he makes a great tank. He likes to run right into every single trap, which is both frustrating and incredibly funny.

Erik the Slayer is a lot of fun, but kind of sad, too. His joining quest is great, though.

The Followers I have had the best runs with so far are Kharjo and Stenvar, but then again I keep them equipped to level...right now I have Stenvar and have him wearing Flawless Ebony Armor which came with an extra heavy armor enchantment boost and carrying a Flawless Ebony Greatsword, his an unstoppable tank....I didn't have much luck with Mecurio, he died almost as soon as I got him unless it was a game glitch, I had my PC take a short cut through difficult mountain terrain, reached the bottom and waited (Mecurio had gone the long way), he never arrived and I found I could request another Follower, I don't really know what happened to Mecurio...As for least favored Follower, Mjoll drives me insane with her constant banter, I don't use her at all anymore....not a battle thing, just the constant inane chatter.

I always just stick with Aela.

I'm always the one to be in the thick of battle, and when anyone else is nearby they always get hit and die.

She, on the other hand stays back with a bow. Great support character.

Although, it's annoying that she only wants to use her hunting bow. (The one that can't be taken away with just normal interaction) I just use the console and take her bow away from her, then she uses any bow I give her.

I totally agree with Bom, and for the exact same reasons :) ...and i also use Sanguine rose on her along with Mace of Molag Bal, Windshear, Ebony Mail, Konahrik and a selfmade daedric bow enchanted with Fiery Soultrap and Paralyze. Even though i got way more soul gems than i can ever use, i just enjoy the soultrapping :)

-edit-

Does anyone know if there is other dual-wieldeing followers in-game, or how to console respec another one to use dual-wield?

Edited by BlashyrkhRavendark