Exciting news

R3Q

In other news: I'm still looking to win the lottery this month. Keep an eye on the national news.

People have complained about being left in the dark about the whole CK bit since they confirmed it would be out in January and there's just been a lot of controversy on Nexus about it lately, so this is to (sort of) remove any doubt anyone has had.

The fact that they said "keep an eye out" is obviously implying that its release is imminent.

In other news: I'm still looking to win the lottery this month. Keep an eye on the national news.

The game has only been out a couple of months. If you ask me, it's actually rather selfish of us to expect a CK so soon. After the game has been out a year would be more appropriate, IMHO. (Probably a good thing that they didn't ask for my opinion then, eh?)

People have complained about being left in the dark about the whole CK bit since they confirmed it would be out in January and there's just been a lot of controversy on Nexus about it lately, so this is to (sort of) remove any doubt anyone has had.

The fact that they said "keep an eye out" is obviously implying that its release is imminent.

Their little release promises nothing and gives us no new information. It's an utterly banal statement devoid of content. Nothing to be excited about.

The game has only been out a couple of months. If you ask me, it's actually rather selfish of us to expect a CK so soon. After the game has been out a year would be more appropriate, IMHO. (Probably a good thing that they didn't ask for my opinion then, eh?)

Cool story bro. :turned:

Cool story bro. :turned:

Really not sure what that means, "bro".

Their little release promises nothing and gives us no new information. It's an utterly banal statement devoid of content. Nothing to be excited about.

You didn't really thoroughly read what I said, did you? I said this is to (SORT OF) remove any doubt that people have had about its really actually being in January since they've never said anything about it since.

I don't care what it means to you, you're obviously being a pessimist and an ignorant one at that.

You didn't really thoroughly read what I said, did you? I said this is to (SORT OF) remove any doubt that people have had about its really actually being in January since they've never said anything about it since.

I don't care what it means to you, you're obviously being a pessimist and an ignorant one at that.

No I'm being a realist. There's no need to get aggressive with me.

It actually made me feel like they will try releasing in january but maybe they can´t... It´s bethesda, we never know...