Proton/Protonic Inversal Halberd?

DeiIgnis

So basically the idea ive got is taking a proton axe or protonic inversal axe, and adding a proton sword to the end of it near the axe head. Resulting in a short "energy" melee weapon.

I know that there is one mod on the nexus already with something like this, but sadly I cannot get that mod to work/download, and I am quite sure that the Modder who created it, is no longer working the mod itself, so I thought I would ask here.

Ive provided a picture below of the weapon in question.

DeiIgnis, can you link to the mod in question?

not sure if it will link correctly, but here it is

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50003/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D50003%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Basically I tried to do it myself, but I am not as adept at learning how to use 3d modeling manipulation programs like Nifskope, as I thought I could be. So in essence, I am trying to see if someone will take up the job of making a proton halberd, and protonic inversal halberd, in the same style and manner as the picture I linked with the original post in this thread.

Edited by DeiIgnis

Yeah, looks like there is a resource for it so I would think I could probably cobble something together for you. Let me mess around with it a bit (although if anyone else wants to do it, go for it, not calling dibs or anything).

Thank you! Like I said, I tried to do it myself, but for the tutorials I had looked up, there was plenty of reference material to get the job done and such, the problem was mainly getting the right programs installed and everything moved to the right place, which unfortunately, I could not find a video for, so I ended up giving up on the project and posting a request here.

If you are able to make a Protonic Inversal Halberd like in the picture (Doesnt have to have any stat changes!), I will be so very thankful!

Edited by DeiIgnis

If you are able to make a Protonic Inversal Halberd like in the picture (Doesnt have to have any stat changes!), I will be so very thankful!

They are cool weapons

Sorry to bug ya, just wondering if you are still up to working on that protonic inversal halberd idea, if not it is completely understandable!

Moved your PM over here brother to free up my mailbox. Haven't had a chance to do any modding (or gaming, alas), too much RL BS to tackle, but I hope to be able dig into some requests soon

However if anyone else wants to tackle the project, and get DeiTgnis up and running, that'd be great.

Wouldn't you just be able to rip the model and texture from the faulty mod and use it to make a mod that works?

Unfortunately the mod isn't open permissions. It is, however, built on Micalov's work, primarily his Arm Blades Beta and Proton Sword, both resources. So I'm hoping it will be fairly straight forward to put together.

• 3 weeks later...

They are cool weapons

Sorry to bug ya, just wondering if you are still up to working on that protonic inversal halberd idea, if not it is completely understandable!

Moved your PM over here brother to free up my mailbox. Haven't had a chance to do any modding (or gaming, alas), too much RL BS to tackle, but I hope to be able dig into some requests soon

However if anyone else wants to tackle the project, and get DeiTgnis up and running, that'd be great.

Wouldn't you just be able to rip the model and texture from the faulty mod and use it to make a mod that works?

Unfortunately the mod isn't open permissions. It is, however, built on Micalov's work, primarily his Arm Blades Beta and Proton Sword, both resources. So I'm hoping it will be fairly straight forward to put together.

Heyo, was just wondering if you are still up for working on creating that protonic inversal halberd. If not, its completely understandable!

Heyo, was just wondering if you are still up for working on creating that protonic inversal halberd. If not, its completely understandable!

Hi, sorry for the dealy my main rig crashed and burned and I haven't had a chance to troubleshoot it. I'm reinstalling everything on a OC'd G3258 (which has been surprisingly capable), so I hope to be up and running tommorrow (ish).

If anyone else want to knock out this request please feel free, I suspect it's just copying over the appropriate blocks/ninodes.