Problem with Tattoo Armor

saiikyo

Nephenee, this is not odd, it's as expected. You probably know that there is only one difference between body outfits and amulet outfits: amulet outfits don't have their own body mesh (skin) included. So an amulet outfit ONLY works with the EXACT body mesh it was designed for AND if it was rigged EXACTLY (bone weight copy) like the used body mesh. Including the BBB rigging, which is very unlikey, since outfit and body mesh were rigged by different authors. So very likely amulet outfit and the body mesh you use will not fit.

Interesting, I did not know that.

I could fix this by re-rigging those meshes to the torso mesh I'm using, right? That would be fairly straightforward (do it once in Blender, then just use NIFSkope to alter texture paths...).

I could fix this by re-rigging those meshes to the torso mesh I'm using, right? That would be fairly straightforward (do it once in Blender, then just use NIFSkope to alter texture paths...).

But re-rigging is not enough. You also have to shape it around your torso mesh. Unless you use this designated body, of course. :thumbsup:

But re-rigging is not enough. You also have to shape it around your torso mesh. Unless you use this designated body, of course. :thumbsup:

The non-BBB version works properly, which makes me think that the problem is specifically the BBB weighting screwing things up.

It'd be worth a shot at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay, I had a problem with Internet ^_^

I used the original version and the BBB, but the result remains the same for both.

I do not know if the problem would come to my graphics card, I do not have any problems with other garments.