SkyNet Is Recruiting

ganp0t

Holy gold Daedric Curiass?

Lol. We aren't going to be using everything from Tytanis' mod, only the things which make sense from a technical and lore standpoint. However, we will need to add in a lot of new armors and weapons into the game, since MMOs require more progression than a singleplayer game.

I still have a huge problem with everyone involved in these projects ASKING FOR MONEY. And, guess what is at the heart of this conflict? Yep, money.

While donations are highly appreciated, they are in no way necessary. SkyNet is non-profit, and all of the money received goes towards server fees. I assume that Skyrim Online works in a similar fashion.

Sorry, but it sure will NOT BE TES VI. Ask Bethesda. And even the "screen1e doesn't work.

Not officially, no. But it will take place after the events of Skyrim, remain consistent with Elder Scrolls lore, and expand upon the gameplay found in Elder Scrolls games. SkyNet is going to have roughly 13 full factions (as opposed to Skyrim's 6), feature completely new misc. and named quests, and contain a longer main quest chain than vanilla Skyrim. So in essence, SkyNet is going to be Elder Scrolls 6 (until the real one comes out) in the same way that SW:TOR is KOTOR 3.

As for the screenshot, I have no idea why it wouldn't work, beyond a possible problem with these forums as a whole. The link works perfectly for me.

So as I understand it Skyrim Online started having problems distributing their source or having their source used in the project formed by the trinity of the three development groups, or...?

I have to admit the fact that you appear to have tried to refund them does mean a lot, more so if you weren't even trying to keep the money to begin with (obviously the comment shown in the screenshot by the last poster wasn't done so in a particularly rational fashion).