Scripting help

tbonesoldier

I recently decided to start work on my own mod for Skyrim Special Edition and would like a bit of help with figuring out the scripting in the creation kit. I have made a mods before for fallout 3 so I do know the basics of scripting but just am not sure whatfunctions there are for skyrim as I am sure that not all script commands from fallout 3 or new vegas are the same with this game. Would someone be so kind as to help me with getting myself sorted with this please?

One of the things I want to do to start off with is have the first quest of my mod start one of 3 ways. The quest will be set to start by either 1 the player finds a note that will be located in few different towns/cities, 2 the player recieves a letter by courier that will be delivered after completion of 1 of a few regular game quests or 3 the player stumbles upon the new camp is part of the mod and talks to the npc there.

.NET Framework 3.5? Are you still on Windows Vista or something? :tongue: Should be on at least .NET Framework 4.5 by now.

I should add that if you can run Skyrim (In this case Skyrim Special Edition), you should be able to run Skyrim CK also.

I am on 10 but when I input any script functions of my own it prompts me to install 3.5 when it goes to compile them. Both .net framework 4 and 4.5 are part of my os but 3.5 can not me enabled keeps giving an error that a specified file is missing. so without 3.5 my creation kit seems to not want to compile the scripts I put in. do the scripts have ot be compiled for them to work?

Edited by tbonesoldier