ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim After Dark Machinima(sort of) Video

symplexity

Hello there!

Ever since Skyrim came out, I said to myself: "I have to make a video!"

This video took quite some time because at first I didnt know exactly what to do with it. Then I discovered the skyrim global time command to slow down or speed up the entire game, which led to some amazing looking shots.

After putting everything together I did some post processing with Magic Bullet Looks(I LOVE this plugin!!).

Anyway, be sure to watch it at 1080p!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfzS1iY0KHc

Edited by symplexity

Eversince you released the 1.05 minute preview of that vid on another thread i had been Extremely eager to see the completed version of it .

So when i saw this new thread with the AFTER DARK label i instantly opened it lol .

Dude , i have no idea how you did it and how you made your game look so good but this is definatly an amazing work of art . There are no words to describe this , it's simply perfect in every ways imaginable.

I've made a few videos myself and i would by no means call myself an expert video maker but i always thought i had a certain talent . Now after seeing this video you make me feel like a total beginner lol.

Now my guess is that you probably used softwares such as Adobe after effects and SonyVegas but even with those, not everyone can make something like that.

So anyways you got my two thumbs up and if i had more thumbs they'd all be up haha.

And that is coming from a fellow artist .

Now don't stop here though, i would realy like to see more from you so keep em coming lol .

Krawll