New race :D

D1sl3xicpanda

I looked up all the possible search terms i could think of, and i could only find this for morrowind, I would really really enjoy a playable dryder race, a half spider, half human race. it's essentially the spider deadra as a playable character. I don't think it would be TOO hard, but then again I'm a terrible modder. I would really love to be able to play as a dryder though, and if someone knows how to do it I'd be very appreciative! thanks guys :D

I looked up all the possible search terms i could think of, and i could only find this for morrowind, I would really really enjoy a playable dryder race, a half spider, half human race. it's essentially the spider deadra as a playable character. I don't think it would be TOO hard, but then again I'm a terrible modder. I would really love to be able to play as a dryder though, and if someone knows how to do it I'd be very appreciative! thanks guys :D

Maybe this is of interest to you then:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31821

It's impressive how many creatures got turned into playable races already this way. Just do a search for "playable". :thumbsup:

Maybe this is of interest to you then:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31821

It's impressive how many creatures got turned into playable races already this way. Just do a search for "playable". :thumbsup:

oh wow! i don't know why i didn't think to search that :D this is great! do you know if there was a mod out there that enables BBB for the way she moves, though? because as is i can't play any of my tops that have BBB on them, or it's a big mess. and like i said before i have no idea how to do it myself or I would D: or if you do know someone or even yourself that could do it would you please tell them, or even do it? :D thank you so much for the help, regardless if you can help any further or not, though :D

oh wow! i don't know why i didn't think to search that :D this is great! do you know if there was a mod out there that enables BBB for the way she moves, though? because as is i can't play any of my tops that have BBB on them, or it's a big mess. and like i said before i have no idea how to do it myself or I would D: or if you do know someone or even yourself that could do it would you please tell them, or even do it? :D thank you so much for the help, regardless if you can help any further or not, though :D

Yeah, it's never really hard to "find" these things around here, it's always only hard to get the right "terms" to search for.

Hmm, BBB on creatures... let me think... I can't imagine it'd be difficult to just add those bones to the skeleton files. They won't jingle of course, as its using creature animations which definitely don't include this movement, but at least nothing would shoot off into infinity anymore then. If I get any chance to do so, I might give it a try myself, but it's unlikely for me to get around to modding these days so don't count on it. Regardless, it'll only take a couple seconds of copy&paste branch magic in NifSkope to do that, I've done this multiple times with my own custom bones already before, adding them into several different skeletons, so maybe it's not that unlikely either... I don't know. :confused:

Oh boy, look what you just did. You people really should stop asking these things of me. I'm gonna get into trouble with my job for this, if my boss ever finds out I did this now instead of working (yeah, read that right, I'm "working" on Sundays), luckily I'm working at home, so it's not like "playing at work" or some such.

Anyways, here you go, playable spider daedra skeleton replacement with added BBB bones as far as I could decipher them:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zvr9e3q35l3o9s5

(All rights reserved to the original authors TheTalkieToaster and WanderDryad. It's just a quick'n'dirty compatibility mash-up. If this offends in any way, let me know and it's gone.)

I have no means to test this ingame myself, so I hope it's all working. Let me know if anything's off.