Request for a recommended list of Oblivion adult mods

Sigrentinak

I'm new to the frontier of modded Oblivion, having up until now played it only on the Xbox. After looking at the hundreds of mods, many of which allegedly have bugs or issues, I'd like if some kind, benevolent beings linked the updated or final TESNexus files, such as the underwear remover, sex mods, and other popular mods. Depravity will not be looked down upon.

Look at the top 100 lists.

If you can't find them, On the front page of the Oblivion section - find 'Files' DON'T Click! hover over it and you will get a drop down menu. click on 'Top 100' There is a list just for adult mods IF you have the adult filter set to allow adult content.

The top lists are the most endorsed, and therefore most used files. So any bugs should have been worked out long ago. Please don't confuse not having the required prerequisites as bugs though. I have seen too many posts of people whining that a mod is bugged when it requires the latest patch, OBSE or another mod to work properly. And says so in the description. :tongue:

I havn't tested it. In theory they should work fine together. I Assume that SexDarkness controls things via spells, as in the original Sexlvion; whereas mine does it via my RTI engine (so there are no casting animations interupting the 'action'); in which case they won't interupt each other. Although the original Sexlivion author used a lot of global variables, and I'm not sure what'll happen with them. Either way; give it a try, and if it doesn't crash, you're onto a winner!