Sir I think you dropped something...

Farnhold

Well similiar thing happened when i was waiting in my Markarath house for my wife Mjoll arranging weapons, jewels into cases when she start fight over some weapon with housecarl. Housecarl killed her stupid friend and now she dont want to talk with me :facepalm:

Well, I never get things back when they leave my hands or pockets...

An example which also reavels the rifton guards 'law'-loving personalitys:

I had visited the smith for the firesalt-quest and went outside, I barely out as a thief appears snatches something from me and is shoot by the guards, but they also caused some casualitys, the smith and his quest were both lost for me. And before I get to the thiefs corpse a civilan takes something from, which seemed to displease the guards who were already talking about the thiefs things and making him the third death-by-arrow-case in mere seconds, so I stand there, shocked by the bruatlity of the towns law, just to see the protectors of said law looting all three corpses including the clothes and what ever had been stolen from me!

Yeah, they really are your friends and helpers, taking care of your stolen goods untill you go to sovengard or where ever you will end up.

Well similiar thing happened when i was waiting in my Markarath house for my wife Mjoll arranging weapons, jewels into cases when she start fight over some weapon with housecarl. Housecarl killed her stupid friend and now she dont want to talk with me :facepalm:

LOL :D, and that is why you should keep women in the kitchen. :D