Gameplay issues

Phantomtrkr

I'm perplexed, I just put steam onto my home pc and started trying to play Skyrim special edition on it. The voice doesn't match the mouth and the voice usually finishes before the mouth stops moving. I'm also unable to control the character movements. I point the character in a certain direction and he goes way too fast and in a different direction. I tried slowing him down with console commands to no avail. The fps is bouncing from 3-43 fps. I've done everything that I know to do and even tried setting it up like I have it on my laptop. The desktop is a msi a55m-p33 fm1 motherboard, a4 dual-core, with a xfx1-dlx2 video card, and 4gb ram. I'm running windows 7 ultimate on my desktop. Windows 10 on the laptop. Anything that I'm missing or suggestions for improving performance? Edited by Phantomtrkr

I took out two of the mods that had to do with texture and went back to the original GPU. That seems to have solved the issues. which is a shame but I guess my hardware even though its new is to outdated for the higher end graphics...... I just did an experiment and put the graphics card back in and the game slowed down. my fps is below 10. however, the game starts up and shuts down superfast.....

Edited by Phantomtrkr