Depth of Field issues

ZeroEscape

My game looks beautiful with combination of climates of tamriel and rudy enb, but when I look at an npc or an object I get this waaaay over done depth of field effect that blurs everything including chat windows. It is making the game unplayable. Anyone know a way to fix this issue?

Delete ENBDepthoffield.FX from your Skyrim SE Primary directory, and then go into your ENBSeries folder (Located at the top of your primary Skyrim SE directory ) and deleat ENBDepthoffield.fx.

I'm personally using Re-engaged, as well as the ReShade, so it might be a bit different for you. If that is the case, and you cannot find those files, if RubyENB Installed with a Re-shade folder, also locatd in primary directory, go into it and go to the McFx folder, located at the top. Delete the DOF.h.

Let me know if this helps you, agian I don't use Ruby, but I have yet to find a solid DoF for SSE, and the few ENBS I have tried usually have the corresponding files.

If this doesn't help, go into the download file for RUBY and post all the folders in it on here so I can take a look and see if I can tell you which one.

Cheers mate, hope this helps! :pirate:

Edit: Added information.

Edited by Lost2270

• 4 years later...