Tytanis Mod Dead?

ookami007

I was recently on the Tytanis site forums and it sounds like only a little is being done (like the dragon mounts) while he waits for the CK to come out. Also he says he is talking with the Skynet and Skyrim Online moders about stuff. I personally don't care about the online component, I just want a comprehensive mod that contains a lot of good material and so far they have promised a lot of stuff i want to see.

cant stand tytanis mod, needs more optional content.. hate things being forced on me when i only want a small part of a mod. kinda hope its dead, mods should be singular imo to make your own custom experience.

its starting to become very common for people to merge crap into their mods.. like that Wars in Skyrim, that was great but now he is suddenly changing textures/races and other things... why not leave it as WARS IN SKYRIM.. if you wanna release other stuff, release it seperate or optional

• 3 weeks later...

cant stand tytanis mod, needs more optional content.. hate things being forced on me when i only want a small part of a mod. kinda hope its dead, mods should be singular imo to make your own custom experience.

its starting to become very common for people to merge crap into their mods.. like that Wars in Skyrim, that was great but now he is suddenly changing textures/races and other things... why not leave it as WARS IN SKYRIM.. if you wanna release other stuff, release it seperate or optional

Thats one of teh stupidest things i've ever heard? you hope its dead? you can just not download it? then other people can still enjoy it?

thats just silly

It was an opinion. Everyone has one. Don't hate. :thumbsup:

Though I don;t wish the projects death, I do agree with what he says. Theres too many things in these big compilations that I just don't want, so I don't use any of them. I am very pro-choice, mods should be modular so users can tailor their experience to what they want. 8)

It was an opinion. Everyone has one. Don't hate. :thumbsup:

Though I don;t wish the projects death, I do agree with what he says. Theres too many things in these big compilations that I just don't want, so I don't use any of them. I am very pro-choice, mods should be modular so users can tailor their experience to what they want. 8)

I completely agree. Authors should not force content on you unless it has extreme relevance to the original mod itself. A texture pack does not, and is especially not for those without particularly good quality machines...