Invisible character with mods clothes

jossilva

As it's HGEC here it very much depends on which one. There are distributions of HGEC "without" any textures on their own but requiring either Exnem's original or one of the high-res textures to be installed prior to this mod.

It is not unlikely you are actually missing HGEC body textures entirely.

Vanilla clothes in this case work fine, because these are not HGEC meshes inside them but Vanilla, as it requires Stock Replacers to keep your body while wearing these items. Vanilla items will use 1 single texture each body part, the Vanilla texture files, which are still there.

But to know for sure I need to see a screenshot of the issue first.

Oh, and we definitely need a list of the mods you're talking of to be of any help with this.

Edited by DrakeTheDragon

This could also just be missing textures. When installing the new textures that came with the downloaded mod, they got dropped into the wrong folder.

From the OP's description, I don't think that's the case. If it was the main textures that were missing, the outfits would show up bright purple instead of making the body invisible. I could be wrong, though. It's happened before (but don't tell anybody :P ).

Drake also raises a good point.