Giant Wild Toads

Thesblah

Would you like to see wild roaming giant toads in Skyrim?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. If you think this idea is interesting, vote-

• Voting for giant wild toads

I would love to see a mod, once the creation kit comes out, that adds giant wild toads as wildlife and as a pet for the character to have.

Just look at this face- http://www.dougwechsler.com/images/toads/American%20Toad%20_F2B0770.jpg

Edit: Added poll to see if there is interest.

Edited by Thesblah

I really dislike mount mods, because I think riding bears or dragons belongs to WoW and the like, but I would like to see a giant toad as a mount (i.e. ridable, like a horse). Nothing serious, really just for fun. Maybe could even use animations from werewolf sprinting (kinda looks like a toad jumping, no?). Edited by Anatorax

I'd like to see some toads added... Mainly cause I have two amphibian creatures of my own I made up, but still.

Are they mods? Because if so, that'd be awesome.

I really dislike mount mods, because I think riding bears or dragons belongs to WoW and the like, but I would like to see a giant toad as a mount (i.e. ridable, like a horse). Nothing serious, really just for fun. Maybe could even use animations from werewolf sprinting (kinda looks like a toad jumping, no?).

That would be great. The werewolf animation does sort of look like hopping, perhaps it could walk on all four in normal mode (Not really being fast) but hitting jump makes it spring forward like a werewolf? Making it a casual mount that does exactly help your speed, but would be fun for springing forward.

I'd like to see some toads added... Mainly cause I have two amphibian creatures of my own I made up, but still.

Are they mods? Because if so, that'd be awesome.

No, just drawings/concepts. Probably not doable even with the CK, but I can dream.