DA2-like Cassandra morphs?

Lehcar

Hey, does anyone know any face mods for Cassandra, that are at somewhat least reminiscent of what she looked like in DA2? I thought she was so deliciously beautiful in DA2 - but in DAI, well... I don't really like the changes that were made to her. Any recommendations? :-(

Maybe you prefer this version of Cassandra: "DA2 Cassandra" by appleschnapple http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/328/? - as the name of the mod already suggests, it should be what you're looking for.

If you're looking for a version which affects her whole facial features and everything, unfortunately I must disappoint you. That would be, if indeed such a thing is possible, too much work.

• 1 month later...

As far as I'm aware, there can't be any real "face morphs" that change facial features and proportions, as was possible with DAO/2. It's just not possible with these tools, and perhaps not even with Frostbite. All of the existing mods that change follower/advisor faces are just skin texture mods.

As was posted, there are some Cassandra mods that change things like makeup and scarring, but that's all you can do, really.