Mighty Boosh mods

seahn

Hello all, i am posting this thread in hopes of either finding someone who has the ability to create mods, or one that could supply the appropriate resources to help me mod. What am i trying to mod/what is my idea you ask, well i would love to replace various sound files (textures aswell, though that is something im not as confident about doing myself) with those of mighty boosh character lines. The main sound file i would like to replace would be that of the foxes threwout Skyrim. I have yet to see any audio mods for foxes, and i usually dont pay them much attention, but for those familiar with the mighty boosh, more specifically the Crack Fox, i think replacing its audio files with Crack Fox lines would give the player a completely different opinion on foxes threwout the lands of Skyrim...

By no means would i want to limit the mod there, but that is where my idea started, and that is probably the most important to me. However i would also love to see some random NPCs threwout Skyrim get replaced by random Mighty Boosh characters. I'm not sure if you can specifically tell the game that an Npc near a body of water for instance, should have their voice audio replaced with that of Old Greg, and perhaps even extend this mod from simple texture/audio modification, and make it into a quest mod, where Old Greg has you fetch him a bottle of baileys, otherwise he forces you to mary him or stare upon his downstairs mix up. Really though, any dedication to any of these ideas would be great, and i think there is a lot of potential here. Would all of these mods be absolutely silly, and just a great reference to an amazing show, yes, but i dont see anything wrong with that.

for those of you not familiar with mighty boosh, or the crack fox, here is a video clip from the crack fox episode, from i believe the 3rd season...

thanks for any and all that took the time to read this :)

Lol. Just walk along the trail one day, and hear a fox say "VINCEY-PRINCEY!", startling you and making you kill it. Then you're beset by a hungry Macho Man dragon, and two swearing mudcrabs.